Acrylics and scrapbook paper make this Santa come to life. You can give all your friends some great gifts in this Santa gift bag. You can make it in five easy steps, so start crafting.
- DecoArt Products Required
- Americana Acrylics
- DAO2 - White Wash
- DAO23 - Peaches 'n Cream
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DAO93 - Raw Sienna
- DA129 - True Red
- DA268 - Turquoise Blue
- Scrapbook paper (We used Cream Country Crackle, The Paper Studio #721894, and Merry Christmas Words, The Paper Studio #721787.)
- Santa stencil: StenSource W9422, Cmas Crafts 2009 stencils #6253892
- 7" x 9" turquoise gift bag, Hobby Lobby #818500
- Foam plate
- Scissors: regular and deckle-edged
- 1/2" and 1/4" round foam pouncer brushes
- Super Sharpie permanent black marker
- Glue stick
- Referring to photo, use following colors and appropriate size pouncers to stencil Santa design onto cream paper: clothing, True Red; face, Peaches 'n Cream; boots, mitten, belt, Lamp Black; Santa's bag, Raw Sienna; ribbon on Santa's bag, Turquoise Blue; ball on cap, White Wash.
- Let dry and trim paper with deckle-edged scissors to 4" x 5 1/4".
- Refer to photo for placement and glue Santa design to front of sack.
- Use scissors to cut 1" x 7" strip of Christmas print paper. Center in space below Santa and glue across bottom area of sack.
- Use marker to write words over paper strip, extending letters off paper as desired.