Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from FaveCrafts.com posted directly to your News Feed.
Christmas Candy Toppers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Give sweet treats in these cute candy toppers.
1. Cut triangle or circle from cardstock using desired scissors. Cut two for each topper.
2. Layer and glue around edges, leaving bottom unglued to insert candy. For hanger, place a loop of ribbon between layers at top while gluing around edges.
3. Cut paper to accent topper, using decorative edge scissors. See photo for suggestions.
4. Glue on pieces of ribbon, pompoms, snowflakes and stars.
5. Add dots of Sparkles, placing gems and sequins in wet paint. Squeeze dots of Sparkles on top of sequins to add color and dimension.
6. For shiny, dimensional accents, add lines, spirals and dots of Paper Glaze. Add micro glass beads while wet. Let dry.
Related Products to Buy from CutRateCrafts.com - save 15-30%
Top Quick & Easy Gifts Projects