11 Crafts for a Creative Way to Give Gift Cards
By: Karisa Tell, Editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you're looking for easy homemade gift ideas, it doesn't get any simpler than finding a creative way to give gift cards. Everyone likes gift cards, so craft something cute to tuck them inside and you're done! The best part about homemade gift card holders is that you can make a bunch now and keep them on hand for any gift giving occasion. You can buy a gift card tailored to your gift recipient's interests and wrap it in a creative, handmade gift card holder to add a touch of craftiness to the gift. No one can turn down a gift card, especially not when it's wrapped creatively!
11 Crafts for a Creative Way to Give Gift Cards
There's no better time to give out gift cards than Christmas! Buy a gift card for everyone on your list to make sure they'll get something they like, and then craft a bunch of these festive Christmas gift card holders. If you're looking for a creative way to give gift cards that's also festive and full of Christmas spirit, these crafts are for you! Some of them even double as Christmas ornaments that can be reused every year.
- Gingerbread Gift Card Holder: If you're giving any gift cards this holiday season, you'll want to wrap them up in a creative and special way. Make the Gingerbread Gift Card Holder and you'll have the perfect way to give away your present.
- 3D Christmas Wallet: This decorative card is perfect as a stocking stuffer or to dress up a gift card for the holiday season! It is festive and Christmas-colorful, making the perfect winter present.
- Foam Gift Card Ornaments: Give a gift card in a creative way, using gift card ornaments to mask the surprise of your special gift. This easy Christmas craft uses craft foam and great holiday patterns to create a fun alternative to gift giving.
These printable gift card patterns take a little more effort and expertise to make, but the end result is worth it! Your gift recipients will appreciate the time you put into hand-crafting their gift card holder. All of these patterns require diferent skills, but they all yield the same result: a creative way to give gift cards.
- Crocheted Gift Card Holder: A Crocheted Gift Card Holder is a lovely and fun way to display a gift card. This adorable crochet pattern uses a 5mm hook and is perfect for giving Christmas gifts.
- Holiday Gift Pouch Knitting Pattern: Knit a small holiday pouch to give a gift card, money, candy or other small gift this Christmas. Red metallic thread adds the festive holiday look in this pouch knitting pattern.
- Gift Card Holder Ornament: Decorate your Christmas tree with thoughtful gift cards in beautiful handmade holders. This is an easy Christmas craft to make and your relatives will love the gifts inside!
There are tons of other opportunities throughout the year to give someone a gift card. Whether it's a birthday, graduation, wedding, anniversary, or other holiday, you can give gift cards for any occasion. Find a creative way to give gift cards that will be appropriate all year long. Then you can craft a bunch now and keep them on hand when there's a last minute gift needed.
- Mr. Gift Box: Use foam paint to create this unique gift box for groom or groomsmen with a paper, take-out box. It's the perfect size for gift cards or small favors.
- Pink Heart Mini Card: Recycle and be thoughtful at the same time -- follow these steps to create a handmade paper mini card with matching envelope. Perfect for a valentine!
- CD Case Gift Card Holder: Ever wondered how to make a gift card holder? Terri O's got a great project for you! This CD Case Gift Card Holder Video is great for the holidays.
- Dress to Impress Mini Purse: This embossing board purse is a great multipurpose decorative craft simple enough for you to make with your child. You can use it as a decoration or put a gift card inside to make a sophisticated present!
- Graduation Card in a Can: What does a Grad want as a gift from you at their open house? Money or gift card. Here is a cute way to dress up the gift of money or gift card in a unique card in a can.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Snowballs for the Bath
- 14 Christmas Gifts For Teens
- Martha Stewart Christmas Mugs
- Quick Hostess Gift
- "12 Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects" eBook
- Cute Beaded Icicle Swirls
- Christmas Tree Button Tote
- "The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide" eBook
- Peppermint Stripes Guardian Snow Angel
- Santa and Presents Beaded Bookmark
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knotted Spiral Accent Pillow
- Candy Cane Christmas Scarf Pattern
- Mummy Mason Jar Luminary
- 15 Easy Craft Ideas, Genius Tips and DIY Projects
- Horseshoe Slouchy Cable Hat
- Yarn Wrapped Bangle
- Always Kiss Me At Midnight Cowl
- Foil Monogram Notebook
- Kindle Cover
- All Seasons Placemats