11 Crafts for a Creative Way to Give Gift Cards
By: Karisa Tell, Editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you're looking for easy homemade gift ideas, it doesn't get any simpler than finding a creative way to give gift cards. Everyone likes gift cards, so craft something cute to tuck them inside and you're done! The best part about homemade gift card holders is that you can make a bunch now and keep them on hand for any gift giving occasion. You can buy a gift card tailored to your gift recipient's interests and wrap it in a creative, handmade gift card holder to add a touch of craftiness to the gift. No one can turn down a gift card, especially not when it's wrapped creatively!
11 Crafts for a Creative Way to Give Gift Cards
There's no better time to give out gift cards than Christmas! Buy a gift card for everyone on your list to make sure they'll get something they like, and then craft a bunch of these festive Christmas gift card holders. If you're looking for a creative way to give gift cards that's also festive and full of Christmas spirit, these crafts are for you! Some of them even double as Christmas ornaments that can be reused every year.
- Gingerbread Gift Card Holder: If you're giving any gift cards this holiday season, you'll want to wrap them up in a creative and special way. Make the Gingerbread Gift Card Holder and you'll have the perfect way to give away your present.
- 3D Christmas Wallet: This decorative card is perfect as a stocking stuffer or to dress up a gift card for the holiday season! It is festive and Christmas-colorful, making the perfect winter present.
- Foam Gift Card Ornaments: Give a gift card in a creative way, using gift card ornaments to mask the surprise of your special gift. This easy Christmas craft uses craft foam and great holiday patterns to create a fun alternative to gift giving.
These printable gift card patterns take a little more effort and expertise to make, but the end result is worth it! Your gift recipients will appreciate the time you put into hand-crafting their gift card holder. All of these patterns require diferent skills, but they all yield the same result: a creative way to give gift cards.
- Crocheted Gift Card Holder: A Crocheted Gift Card Holder is a lovely and fun way to display a gift card. This adorable crochet pattern uses a 5mm hook and is perfect for giving Christmas gifts.
- Holiday Gift Pouch Knitting Pattern: Knit a small holiday pouch to give a gift card, money, candy or other small gift this Christmas. Red metallic thread adds the festive holiday look in this pouch knitting pattern.
- Gift Card Holder Ornament: Decorate your Christmas tree with thoughtful gift cards in beautiful handmade holders. This is an easy Christmas craft to make and your relatives will love the gifts inside!
There are tons of other opportunities throughout the year to give someone a gift card. Whether it's a birthday, graduation, wedding, anniversary, or other holiday, you can give gift cards for any occasion. Find a creative way to give gift cards that will be appropriate all year long. Then you can craft a bunch now and keep them on hand when there's a last minute gift needed.
- Mr. Gift Box: Use foam paint to create this unique gift box for groom or groomsmen with a paper, take-out box. It's the perfect size for gift cards or small favors.
- Pink Heart Mini Card: Recycle and be thoughtful at the same time -- follow these steps to create a handmade paper mini card with matching envelope. Perfect for a valentine!
- CD Case Gift Card Holder: Ever wondered how to make a gift card holder? Terri O's got a great project for you! This CD Case Gift Card Holder Video is great for the holidays.
- Dress to Impress Mini Purse: This embossing board purse is a great multipurpose decorative craft simple enough for you to make with your child. You can use it as a decoration or put a gift card inside to make a sophisticated present!
- Graduation Card in a Can: What does a Grad want as a gift from you at their open house? Money or gift card. Here is a cute way to dress up the gift of money or gift card in a unique card in a can.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Quick Hostess Gift
- 3D Snowman Gift Tag
- DIY Christmas Etched Plates
- Snowballs for the Bath
- DIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
- Peppermint Stripes Guardian Snow Angel
- Cookie Mix DIY Christmas Gift
- 12 Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects free eBook
- Candy Cane DIY Soap Recipe
- 10 Gift Wrapping Ideas for a Budget-Friendly Christmas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Thinker Dragon Coloring Page
- Abstract Coloring Pages for Kids
- Spring Buggies Coloring Pages
- Elegant Rose Zentangle Coloring Page
- Zebra Zentangle Coloring Page
- Butterfly Zentangle Coloring Page
- Lion Zentangle Coloring Page
- Giraffe Zentangle Coloring Page
- Ladybug Zentangle Coloring Page
- Bald Eagle Zentangle Coloring Page