X ACTO Designer Series Circle Cutter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
X-ACTO Designer Series Circle Cutter
Gifted by X-ACTO
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Two of the hardest things to do when it comes to paper crafting is drawing a straight line and cutting a perfect circle. I cannot tell you how much paper and how many photos I’ve ruined because my circle template was off or I misjudged the center of my circle. But that all changed after I got the X-ACTO Designer Series Circle Cutter!
This little tool can cut any sized circle, up to 5 7/8” in diameter. You can use it with cardstock, paper, and photos…so it’s a great tool for scrapbookers and card makers! To change the size of your circle, simply loosen the knob on the front of the tool and slide the circle cutter to the desired diameter, using the ruler on the tool as a guide. Tighten the knob and place the needle at the center of where you want your circle to be. Rotate the tool and the blade will cut out your circle! Easy as that!
With spring right around the corner, I’m gearing up to make a lot of paper flowers to give as gifts for Mother’s Day and Easter. The X-ACTO Circle Cutter is great for prepping my paper flowers. I can make various sized circles without having to worry about using a template every time I need to cut more paper.
Speaking of Mother’s Day, the X-ACTO Circle Cutter would make a great for mom…especially if she loves scrapbooking! Pair this cutting tool with some decorative cardstock or paper and you’ve got a great Easter basket for the craft lover in your life!
We all know how difficult it can be to cut a perfect circle…and using a template every time can be a bit of a hassle…so let the X-ACTO Designer Series Circle Cutter do the work for you! From paper to photos, card stock to cardboard, the X-ACTO Circle Cutter can do it all!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pigma Micron Pens
- ubermatte Spray Paint
- Hobby Holster Pack
- Practical Origami
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint Collection
- Creative Options Signature 5 Pocket Tote
- Boye NeedleMaster Interchangeable Needle System
- Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig
- Super Chunky Merino Wool Beginner Blanket Knitting Kit
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Painted Jewelry Box
- Key Holder Perler Bead Pattern
- Beautiful Easy Crochet Spa Rug
- Wire and Fabric DIY Headband
- Map Placemat Decoupage Idea
- Graduation DIY Lei
- Crazy Easy Reupholstered Stool
- Space Mini Journal
- Utterly Adorable Handmade Card
- Whale Applique Crochet Pattern