X ACTO Designer Series Circle Cutter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
X-ACTO Designer Series Circle Cutter
Gifted by X-ACTO
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Two of the hardest things to do when it comes to paper crafting is drawing a straight line and cutting a perfect circle. I cannot tell you how much paper and how many photos I’ve ruined because my circle template was off or I misjudged the center of my circle. But that all changed after I got the X-ACTO Designer Series Circle Cutter!
This little tool can cut any sized circle, up to 5 7/8” in diameter. You can use it with cardstock, paper, and photos…so it’s a great tool for scrapbookers and card makers! To change the size of your circle, simply loosen the knob on the front of the tool and slide the circle cutter to the desired diameter, using the ruler on the tool as a guide. Tighten the knob and place the needle at the center of where you want your circle to be. Rotate the tool and the blade will cut out your circle! Easy as that!
With spring right around the corner, I’m gearing up to make a lot of paper flowers to give as gifts for Mother’s Day and Easter. The X-ACTO Circle Cutter is great for prepping my paper flowers. I can make various sized circles without having to worry about using a template every time I need to cut more paper.
Speaking of Mother’s Day, the X-ACTO Circle Cutter would make a great for mom…especially if she loves scrapbooking! Pair this cutting tool with some decorative cardstock or paper and you’ve got a great Easter basket for the craft lover in your life!
We all know how difficult it can be to cut a perfect circle…and using a template every time can be a bit of a hassle…so let the X-ACTO Designer Series Circle Cutter do the work for you! From paper to photos, card stock to cardboard, the X-ACTO Circle Cutter can do it all!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Practical Origami
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Anchor Threads
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Extreme Glitter Paint
- Dritz Rotary Cutter
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Pick-a-Stitch Knitting Software
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie
- Purrfect Winter Beanie