WiseDecor Wall Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
WiseDecor Wall Art
Gifted by: WiseDecor
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
If your walls could talk, what would they say? Would they laugh at your "organized mess", share words of inspiration and encouragement, or maybe motivate, inspire, or push you to be creative? Now you can give your walls the power to speak with WiseDecor Wall Art. With hundreds of customizable sticker ideas and suggestions, WiseDecor is a wonderful way to decorate nearly every room in your home.
From your living room to your kitchen, your craft room to the garage, there's not a room that can't be impoved with the help of WiseDecor. You can add favorite quotes to your living room walls, lovely food-themed images to your kitchen, and even add some colorful characters to the walls of your kids's bedrooms or nurseries. These wall stickers are easy to apply and can be applied to your walls in a few simple steps.
I was so excited to hang my wall sticker on my wall. After browsing around wisedecor.com for a while, I came upon a quote I loved, "Sometimes your heart speaks best through your hands." As a creative mind, I know this phrase to be very true, and I felt like it would be the perfect decoration in my creative space.
Putting this sticker on the wall was way easier than I thought it would be. All I had to do was use a ruler to mark a guideline for hanging my sticker.
I lined up the lettering and taped it to the wall to hold the lettering steady as I began to apply it.
This is the cool part. Now I flipped the sticker up against the wall (the tape acts as like a hinge) and removed the backing from the sticker...then I let it fall back against the wall.
Using the squeegee that comes with the sticker, I rubbed the letting to secure it to the wall. It's important to work from the center out on both sides to remove any bubbles from the middle of the sticker.
Finally, I removed the transfer paper from the front of the sticker and, tah dah! I had my brand new wall decoration!
These WiseDecor wall stickers are perfect for those of us renting an apartment or a home or living in a dorm room. Although these stickers are not meant to be removed from the wall, removal is easy and it won't damage the wall at all, so even though you may not be able to paint the wall or hang photos, you can still decorate and accessorize your home with these lovely wall stickers from WiseDecor.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Practical Origami
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Anchor Threads
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Printies Design Studio Kits
- Anchor Living Needlepoint Tapestry
- DeElda Baseball Needlepoint Design
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie