Westcott Scissors and Holster
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Westcott Scissors and Holster
Gifted by Westcott
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
When my brother was young, he was obsessed with Batman. Obsessed. If you were to ask him then what his favorite part about the caped crusader was, he would say his utility belt. Filled with every gadget and gizmo he could possibly ever need, Batman’s utility belt was essential to his crime fighting getup.
While Batman may not be real, the need for a utility belt is…and if you’re a crafter on the go, or someone working on several projects at one time, you need a handy organizational system that will help you get the job done.
Enter Westcott’s Scissors Holster. This funky and fabulous scissors holster attaches to your belt or apron, making storing scissors easy, safe, and stylish!
This decorative holster can fit scissors measuring up to 8 inches long, so it’s great for holding your tiny tape and glue scissors, as well as your heavy duty fabric and paper scissors.
I personally love the zebra print on this scissors holster. And the little gem on the fold down flap makes it that much more fun to wear and show off!
Be a crafting super hero with this great scissors holder from Westcott. While it won’t help you climb buildings or emit poisonous smoke, it will keep your tools of your trade handy and ready at any moment’s notice…so you can take care of all the crafty villains you may come across…from paper trimming to fabric frays.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Learn to Knit Kit from Creative Publishing
- Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set
- Practical Origami
- Coats & Clark 200th Anniversary Spools and Tin
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- Super Wikki Stix
- Etchall Paint Products
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Jessica Potasz
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps
- Paper Dolls Crochet Shawlette Pattern