Weber Artist Oil Colors
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Weber Artist Oil Colors
Gifted by Interactive Artist Magazine
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
When it comes to painting, color is key. There's nothing worse than having the color fade from your canvas or project...but you won't have to worry about that if you use Weber's Water Mixable Artist Oil Colors.
Filled with every color you need to create any color you can imagine, this 12 Pack Water Mixable Artist Oil Colors from Interative Artist Magazine is a painter's dream! This oil set comes with paint that has a smooth consistency, allowing for easy use. You can thin the paint out with a little water, which actually helps your work dry faster.
These squeeze bottle paints are non-toxic, easy to use, and can be cleaned up with soap and water. They're ideal for use in a studio or classroom and can also be mixed with acrylic paint to help quicken drying time.
This kit comes with 12 bright and beautiful colors: Cadmium Yellow, Cadmium Orange, Cadmium Red, Alizarin Crimson, Dioxazine Purple,Cerulean Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Sap Green, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Umber, Mars Black, and White Permanent. You also receive a jar of modified linseed oil to help with mixing and blending.
For beginning and advanced painters alike, this Water Mixable kit is just the thing to add vibrant color to your next painting project!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Zippy Loom
- Marvy Uchida Color In Markers Review
- Practical Origami
- Chalk Ink Markers Review
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Two-Tray Box Review
- Custom Coloring Canvas Wall Art Review
- Honestech VHS to DVD Software
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nutcracker DIY Christmas Decorations
- Sew Cute Stuffed Animal Robes
- Amazing DIY Pillow Bed
- Incredible Jean DIY Quilt
- Cute Convertible Cowl Scarf
- Fabulous Infinity Scarf Pattern
- Gorgeous DIY Watercolor Moon
- Starstruck DIY Jewelry Holder
- Spooky Printable Cootie Catchers
- Spooky Halloween Coloring Page