Weber Artist Oil Colors
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Weber Artist Oil Colors
Gifted by Interactive Artist Magazine
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
When it comes to painting, color is key. There's nothing worse than having the color fade from your canvas or project...but you won't have to worry about that if you use Weber's Water Mixable Artist Oil Colors.
Filled with every color you need to create any color you can imagine, this 12 Pack Water Mixable Artist Oil Colors from Interative Artist Magazine is a painter's dream! This oil set comes with paint that has a smooth consistency, allowing for easy use. You can thin the paint out with a little water, which actually helps your work dry faster.
These squeeze bottle paints are non-toxic, easy to use, and can be cleaned up with soap and water. They're ideal for use in a studio or classroom and can also be mixed with acrylic paint to help quicken drying time.
This kit comes with 12 bright and beautiful colors: Cadmium Yellow, Cadmium Orange, Cadmium Red, Alizarin Crimson, Dioxazine Purple,Cerulean Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Sap Green, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Umber, Mars Black, and White Permanent. You also receive a jar of modified linseed oil to help with mixing and blending.
For beginning and advanced painters alike, this Water Mixable kit is just the thing to add vibrant color to your next painting project!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Apricot Bath Bomb Recipe
- Homemade Lip Balm
- Spiced Brown Sugar Scrub
- Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Tool Box DIY Father's Day Gift
- Mary Vaughn
- Red and Black Dangly Plastic Earrings
- Refashioned Patchwork Jacket Sewing Pattern
- Coraline's Summer Baby Hat Pattern