Water Paper Paint Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Water Paper Paint Kit
Gifted by Quarry Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
I've always loved the look of a watercolor painting. Colors blend effortlessly on the canvas to create a simply beautiful design that's unlike anything else. Watercolor paint can be used on all kinds of surfaces, but it looks the best when applied to paper or canvas. If you've always wanted to try your hand at watercolor painting but either didn't know how to get started or were too intimidated to try it out, you're in luck!
The Water Paper Paint Kit comes with everything you need to create amazing card designs using watercolor paint. Complete with a beautiful 32-page full-color instruction book, 4 blank notecards and envelopes, 6 blank postcards, 4 tubes of watercolor paint, and 2 round brushes, the only thing you need to add to this kit is your own imagination.
Great for those who are new to this artform, the Water Paper Paint kit explores a variety of watercolor painting techniques, and guides you through a variety of tutorials to help you create lovely cards and post cards. Great for giving as a gift or using to make a gift of a painted stationary set, this painting kit is great for crafters of all ages and is a fabulous introduction into the art of watercolor design.
I loved how easy it was to use this kit. The instruction book led me through every step of the way in creating really neat watercolor designs, and I just love how my cards turned out. I'm tempted to use them to decorate my living room rather than sending them out to family and friends!
If you've always wanted to explore the world of watercolor painting but just didn't know how to get started, you're going to love this easy-to-use kit. Complete with everything you need to create a handful of card designs, this kit teaches you how to create professional looking art with a few simple brush strokes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Practical Origami
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Printies Design Studio Kits
- Anchor Threads
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Handmade Charlotte Stencils
- Anchor Living Needlepoint Tapestry
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recycled Detergent Lid Pincushion
- Ombre Tie Dye Shirt Wall Art
- Beaded Crochet Choker
- Crochet Dog Doo Doo Bag Holder
- Baby Heart Crochet Beanie
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern