Water Paper Paint Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Water Paper Paint Kit
Gifted by Quarry Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
I've always loved the look of a watercolor painting. Colors blend effortlessly on the canvas to create a simply beautiful design that's unlike anything else. Watercolor paint can be used on all kinds of surfaces, but it looks the best when applied to paper or canvas. If you've always wanted to try your hand at watercolor painting but either didn't know how to get started or were too intimidated to try it out, you're in luck!
The Water Paper Paint Kit comes with everything you need to create amazing card designs using watercolor paint. Complete with a beautiful 32-page full-color instruction book, 4 blank notecards and envelopes, 6 blank postcards, 4 tubes of watercolor paint, and 2 round brushes, the only thing you need to add to this kit is your own imagination.
Great for those who are new to this artform, the Water Paper Paint kit explores a variety of watercolor painting techniques, and guides you through a variety of tutorials to help you create lovely cards and post cards. Great for giving as a gift or using to make a gift of a painted stationary set, this painting kit is great for crafters of all ages and is a fabulous introduction into the art of watercolor design.
I loved how easy it was to use this kit. The instruction book led me through every step of the way in creating really neat watercolor designs, and I just love how my cards turned out. I'm tempted to use them to decorate my living room rather than sending them out to family and friends!
If you've always wanted to explore the world of watercolor painting but just didn't know how to get started, you're going to love this easy-to-use kit. Complete with everything you need to create a handful of card designs, this kit teaches you how to create professional looking art with a few simple brush strokes.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- SketchBox May Premium Box Review
- Custom Coloring Canvas Wall Art Review
- Romney Ridge Farm Yarn
- Sculpey Clay Color Sampler and Essential Tool Kit
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Two-Tray Box Review
- Practical Origami
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
- PLUS America Decoration Rollers
- DCWV Paper Pack Collection
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lacy Star Crochet Stitch
- Delicate Shells Crochet Stitch
- Charging Station Recycled Craft
- Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy
- World Traveler DIY Magnet Board
- Anchors Away Crochet Bag
- Suzette Modern Crochet Tote
- Rustic DIY Pumpkins
- Vintage Santa DIY Pillow
- Vintage Christmas Santa Board