Viva Pearl Pen
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Viva Pearl Pens
Gifted by Viva Decor
What if you could create your own pearls in a rainbow of colors and adhere them to just about any surface imaginable? Well, that's what you get with the Viva Pearl Pen! This product, similar in consistency to puffy paint, can be used on fabric, paper, wood, and more. Each color has a metallic, pearlescent sheen, giving the droplets a faux pearl look. Viva came up with all kinds of ideas for using the pearl pens, which they showcased in their booth at CHA Winter 2011, including a decorated wedding dress, a chandelier draped with pearls, and an entire wedding tablescape. You can even use the pens to make droplets on a piece of string and make a necklace or bracelet! The paint flows easily and evenly out of the tip, and the size of your pearl droplets is easily adjusted just by changing your pressure on the tube. One downside is the amount of time it takes for the pearl droplets to dry (about 6-8 hours), but if you're a patient crafter, the results will be worth the wait.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Premier Deluxe Interchangeable Needle Set
- Craftwell USA eBrush Airbrush System Review
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- ubermatte Spray Paint
- Practical Origami
- Sharp Crochet Hook
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tonic Studios
- Simple Drop Stitch Scarf
- Fun and Simple Chunky Knit Scarf
- Elegant 2017 Lucky Bracelet Tutorial
- Printable Coloring Calendar 2017: January
- Funky Tie Dye Socks
- Make Your own Miniature Barn Doors to Hide Wall Plugs
- Rotten Banana: a DIY Early Reading Game
- Stunning Toothbrush Bracelet