Viva Pearl Pen
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Viva Pearl Pens
Gifted by Viva Decor
What if you could create your own pearls in a rainbow of colors and adhere them to just about any surface imaginable? Well, that's what you get with the Viva Pearl Pen! This product, similar in consistency to puffy paint, can be used on fabric, paper, wood, and more. Each color has a metallic, pearlescent sheen, giving the droplets a faux pearl look. Viva came up with all kinds of ideas for using the pearl pens, which they showcased in their booth at CHA Winter 2011, including a decorated wedding dress, a chandelier draped with pearls, and an entire wedding tablescape. You can even use the pens to make droplets on a piece of string and make a necklace or bracelet! The paint flows easily and evenly out of the tip, and the size of your pearl droplets is easily adjusted just by changing your pressure on the tube. One downside is the amount of time it takes for the pearl droplets to dry (about 6-8 hours), but if you're a patient crafter, the results will be worth the wait.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Needle Felting from Basics to Bears Review
- Make Easy Picture Frames from Old School Papers
- Along Came A Spider Yarn Wreath
- Easy Puffy Colorful Purse
- Faux Marble Tray-an Easy DIY to Make
- DIY Notebooks for Back to School
- Off The Shoulder T-Shirt Dress
- Burlap Wall Art with Wood Cutout
- Crochet Heart Stitch Cardigan
- DIY Lovely Home Decor