Vintage Scrapbook Collection
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Vintage Scrapbook Collection
Gifted by Vintage Street Market
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
What’s old is new again! Enjoy the wonders, colors, and fashion that was the 1950’s and 60’s with this fabulous paper collection from Vintage Street Market!
First of all, what says vintage more than paper dolls? Their paper doll collection is a blast to play with. The Family Fun Kit comes with 7 double sided pieces of 12x12 cardstock, envelope templates, cut out dolls, and paper outfits. Have fun mixing and matching outfits with your kids or friends with this classic vintage game that’s sure to please crafters young and old.
Vintage Street Market also has a great collection of Tinted Tape. The various patterns include a dirty soot tape, a tape with an aged print on it, tape with numbers on it, and a soft linen colored tape. This washi style tape is great for adding a finishing touch to cards and photo projects…and every package of tape comes with a little fun fact on the back! Did you know the first tape dispenser was made in 1932 from cast iron and weighed almost 7 pounds?
Vintage Street Market also has a wonderful selection of embellishments for all your paper crafting needs. Their vintage style Bingo Craft Cards are great for creating altered albums, banners, and adding a touch of vintage flair to your scrapbooking layouts. This kit comes with 14 cards in varying sizes and colors. They have a variety of other embellishments, including classic rick rack, old playing cards, tickets, sheet music, journaling paper, and much more!
I also love the Twirly Twine from Vintage Street Market. We were able to play around with the Brown, Black, Pink, and Denim colors, and each pack of twine also comes with little embellishments that you can cut out and attach to the twine! This stuff is great for making cards or scrapbook pages…and is also great for gift wrapping, too.
Finally their Paper Sheets and Tags collections feature beautiful decorative paper sheets, as well as an assortment of tags, and crepe and foil accent paper. With these kits, you’ll have everything you need to create a fabulous assortment of vintage themed projects!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Practical Origami
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Anchor Threads
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
- Extreme Glitter Paint
- Dritz Rotary Cutter
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie