Vintage Scrapbook Collection
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Vintage Scrapbook Collection
Gifted by Vintage Street Market
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
What’s old is new again! Enjoy the wonders, colors, and fashion that was the 1950’s and 60’s with this fabulous paper collection from Vintage Street Market!
First of all, what says vintage more than paper dolls? Their paper doll collection is a blast to play with. The Family Fun Kit comes with 7 double sided pieces of 12x12 cardstock, envelope templates, cut out dolls, and paper outfits. Have fun mixing and matching outfits with your kids or friends with this classic vintage game that’s sure to please crafters young and old.
Vintage Street Market also has a great collection of Tinted Tape. The various patterns include a dirty soot tape, a tape with an aged print on it, tape with numbers on it, and a soft linen colored tape. This washi style tape is great for adding a finishing touch to cards and photo projects…and every package of tape comes with a little fun fact on the back! Did you know the first tape dispenser was made in 1932 from cast iron and weighed almost 7 pounds?
Vintage Street Market also has a wonderful selection of embellishments for all your paper crafting needs. Their vintage style Bingo Craft Cards are great for creating altered albums, banners, and adding a touch of vintage flair to your scrapbooking layouts. This kit comes with 14 cards in varying sizes and colors. They have a variety of other embellishments, including classic rick rack, old playing cards, tickets, sheet music, journaling paper, and much more!
I also love the Twirly Twine from Vintage Street Market. We were able to play around with the Brown, Black, Pink, and Denim colors, and each pack of twine also comes with little embellishments that you can cut out and attach to the twine! This stuff is great for making cards or scrapbook pages…and is also great for gift wrapping, too.
Finally their Paper Sheets and Tags collections feature beautiful decorative paper sheets, as well as an assortment of tags, and crepe and foil accent paper. With these kits, you’ll have everything you need to create a fabulous assortment of vintage themed projects!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jim Shore Angel Coloring Book Review
- Delightful Daisy DIY Wall Art
- Joyful Trees DIY Wall Art
- Darling Daisy Embroidered Shoes
- Southwest iPhone Embroidery Pattern
- Creative Scarves Book Review
- American Indian-Inspired Beaded Belt
- Crochet Chain Links Pillow
- Felt Succulent Banner
- Nautical Knock-off Bracelet Pattern