We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Choon's Design LLC
Reviewed by Michael Sellick
Choon, inventor of Twistz Bandz® has figured out a way for children to be able to make the most amazing designs using Twistz Bandz® for making bracelets, rings, and much more.
Inspired by his own daughter and her fascination with making rubber band jewelry, he pushed ahead to make a tool to hold the bands in place so that it could be done easily.
I met Choon at CHA Rosemont Illinois in July 2011. I immediately stopped dead in my tracks because of the simplicity and thought that has gone into the invention of this product. Choon's design is similar to Loom Knitting which is something I am very fond of.
The contraption reminds me of a test tubes standing up straight. Choon has carefully designed the tool to allow easy access to the bandz as you move them over top of each other. He has also made it to the tool can attach easily to other tools to expand the width of your projects.
The brochure provided in the kit has photograph after photograph to show you the steps along the way. His website TwistzBandz.com provides many other designs and steps along the way. The product is so new, that discovery of new concepts to wrap up the bandz are still being thought of and added to the website.
Over all, pretty creative and and makes a great gift.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial