We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Choon's Design LLC
Reviewed by Michael Sellick
Choon, inventor of Twistz Bandz® has figured out a way for children to be able to make the most amazing designs using Twistz Bandz® for making bracelets, rings, and much more.
Inspired by his own daughter and her fascination with making rubber band jewelry, he pushed ahead to make a tool to hold the bands in place so that it could be done easily.
I met Choon at CHA Rosemont Illinois in July 2011. I immediately stopped dead in my tracks because of the simplicity and thought that has gone into the invention of this product. Choon's design is similar to Loom Knitting which is something I am very fond of.
The contraption reminds me of a test tubes standing up straight. Choon has carefully designed the tool to allow easy access to the bandz as you move them over top of each other. He has also made it to the tool can attach easily to other tools to expand the width of your projects.
The brochure provided in the kit has photograph after photograph to show you the steps along the way. His website TwistzBandz.com provides many other designs and steps along the way. The product is so new, that discovery of new concepts to wrap up the bandz are still being thought of and added to the website.
Over all, pretty creative and and makes a great gift.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Craftwell USA eBrush Airbrush System Review
- 12 Days of Christmas Paper Pack
- Practical Origami
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- Zippy Loom
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Premier Deluxe Interchangeable Needle Set
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam
- Crafter's Caddy
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tonic Studios
- Simple Drop Stitch Scarf
- Fun and Simple Chunky Knit Scarf
- Elegant 2017 Lucky Bracelet Tutorial
- Printable Coloring Calendar 2017: January
- Funky Tie Dye Socks
- Make Your own Miniature Barn Doors to Hide Wall Plugs
- Rotten Banana: a DIY Early Reading Game
- Stunning Toothbrush Bracelet