We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Choon's Design LLC
Reviewed by Michael Sellick
Choon, inventor of Twistz Bandz® has figured out a way for children to be able to make the most amazing designs using Twistz Bandz® for making bracelets, rings, and much more.
Inspired by his own daughter and her fascination with making rubber band jewelry, he pushed ahead to make a tool to hold the bands in place so that it could be done easily.
I met Choon at CHA Rosemont Illinois in July 2011. I immediately stopped dead in my tracks because of the simplicity and thought that has gone into the invention of this product. Choon's design is similar to Loom Knitting which is something I am very fond of.
The contraption reminds me of a test tubes standing up straight. Choon has carefully designed the tool to allow easy access to the bandz as you move them over top of each other. He has also made it to the tool can attach easily to other tools to expand the width of your projects.
The brochure provided in the kit has photograph after photograph to show you the steps along the way. His website TwistzBandz.com provides many other designs and steps along the way. The product is so new, that discovery of new concepts to wrap up the bandz are still being thought of and added to the website.
Over all, pretty creative and and makes a great gift.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Clay Tool Starter Kit and Classic Clay
- Dodz Self-Adhesive Dots
- Practical Origami
- Darice Embossing Folders
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Extreme Glitter Paint
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 19 Fun and Easy Paper Crafts for Kids
- Ornamental Easter Eggs
- Knit Bow Tie Dog Collar Free Knitting Pattern
- Robyn Josephs
- Easter Bunny Canvas
- Little Bunny Easy Sewing Pattern
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card