Twistz Bandz Bracelet Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Choon’s Design LLC
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
My very first introduction into crafting was making friendship bracelets with my friends. We’d sit in the courtyard of our little condo complex for hours, knotting and braiding embroidery thread until we were called in for dinner.
There’s something fun and nostalgic to friendship bracelets, and if you loved the embroidery thread anklets and bracelets of yore, you’re sure to love the Twistz Bandz Jewelry Kit.
The Twistz Bandz Jewelry Kit allows kids (and adults!) to create colorful and fun rubber band jewelry. You get 600+ non-latex rubber bands with this kit…enough to make about 24 bracelets! It also comes with step-by-step instructions on creating colorful bracelets and the tools to help you get the job done. If you’re feeling really creative, you can also make rings and hair ties, too!
The Twistz Bandz kit is a great gift for young teens. Girls will love making bracelets for themselves and each other…and with the recent rubber band bracelet craze that had everyone showing off and trading shaped rubber bands, this kit is just the thing little girls need to create jewelry that’s fun and unique!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial