Twistz Bandz Bracelet Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Choon’s Design LLC
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
My very first introduction into crafting was making friendship bracelets with my friends. We’d sit in the courtyard of our little condo complex for hours, knotting and braiding embroidery thread until we were called in for dinner.
There’s something fun and nostalgic to friendship bracelets, and if you loved the embroidery thread anklets and bracelets of yore, you’re sure to love the Twistz Bandz Jewelry Kit.
The Twistz Bandz Jewelry Kit allows kids (and adults!) to create colorful and fun rubber band jewelry. You get 600+ non-latex rubber bands with this kit…enough to make about 24 bracelets! It also comes with step-by-step instructions on creating colorful bracelets and the tools to help you get the job done. If you’re feeling really creative, you can also make rings and hair ties, too!
The Twistz Bandz kit is a great gift for young teens. Girls will love making bracelets for themselves and each other…and with the recent rubber band bracelet craze that had everyone showing off and trading shaped rubber bands, this kit is just the thing little girls need to create jewelry that’s fun and unique!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees