Twistz Bandz Bracelet Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Choon’s Design LLC
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
My very first introduction into crafting was making friendship bracelets with my friends. We’d sit in the courtyard of our little condo complex for hours, knotting and braiding embroidery thread until we were called in for dinner.
There’s something fun and nostalgic to friendship bracelets, and if you loved the embroidery thread anklets and bracelets of yore, you’re sure to love the Twistz Bandz Jewelry Kit.
The Twistz Bandz Jewelry Kit allows kids (and adults!) to create colorful and fun rubber band jewelry. You get 600+ non-latex rubber bands with this kit…enough to make about 24 bracelets! It also comes with step-by-step instructions on creating colorful bracelets and the tools to help you get the job done. If you’re feeling really creative, you can also make rings and hair ties, too!
The Twistz Bandz kit is a great gift for young teens. Girls will love making bracelets for themselves and each other…and with the recent rubber band bracelet craze that had everyone showing off and trading shaped rubber bands, this kit is just the thing little girls need to create jewelry that’s fun and unique!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Premier Deluxe Interchangeable Needle Set
- Craftwell USA eBrush Airbrush System Review
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- ubermatte Spray Paint
- Practical Origami
- Sharp Crochet Hook
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tonic Studios
- Simple Drop Stitch Scarf
- Fun and Simple Chunky Knit Scarf
- Elegant 2017 Lucky Bracelet Tutorial
- Printable Coloring Calendar 2017: January
- Funky Tie Dye Socks
- Make Your own Miniature Barn Doors to Hide Wall Plugs
- Rotten Banana: a DIY Early Reading Game
- Stunning Toothbrush Bracelet