Tumble Dye Tie Dye Kit (8-pack)
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tumble Dye Tie Dye Kit
Gifted by SEI
Reviewed by Jaclyn Holtzman
Tie-dyeing just got easier, and that is a wonderful thing. I, for one, am obsessed with all things tie-dye, and this S.E.I Tumble Dye Tie-Dye Kit makes the process simple. Tie-Dye shirts aren't the only way to rock the rad fad. Tie-Dye your sheets, your socks, your ribbon, paper, and more, and you'll always feel bright. This convenient kit is a value pack filled with every color in the rainbow and a bonus pink hue.
The secret to these wonderful helpers is that each color comes in its own spray bottle, so you can completely control how much dye is being expelled. On the other hand, regular dye requires a haphazard, guessing dip that may result in an entirely blue item of clothing. The Tumble Dye Tie-Dye Kit is the answer to your tie-dye qualms.
Each color is two fluid ounces, which means that you can make multiple wardrobes full of tie-dye clothes and you'll still have some to spare. Really, though, is there anything better than a well-tie-dyed pair of pants? Yes, that is a thing, and a great thing. Especially for little kids.
The little ones would absolutely love having a tie-dye kit at their fingertips. Next time they spill spaghetti sauce on their brand-new, white shirt, you'll have the perfect excuse to tie-dye, and no yelling needs to be done. Use this kit to keep a dozen six year olds busy at a sleepover or to keep your two angels occupied for the duration of a rainy day. Whatever the occasion, you'll be thrilled to have the S.E.I Tumble Dye Tie-Dye Kit in your possession.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crocheted Doily DIY Necklace
- Easter Chick Crochet Pattern
- Embellished Stationery Set
- Cord DIY Ring
- Happy Together Die Cut Card
- Sea Stone DIY Necklace
- Sea Stone DIY Ring
- Cute Strawberry Dish Towel Holder
- Easter Egg Zipper Pouch with Key Holder Tutorial
- How to Stamp with Embossing Powder