Tulip Body Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tulip Body Art
Gifted by ilovetocreate.com
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Ever wondered how you would look with a rose or a sparrow tattooed on your shoulder? What about some stars on your wrist or a flower on your ankle? Forget those temporary rub-ons or your friend trying to draw it on you with markers…now there’s a way to experiment with different shapes and colors before (or instead of!) going for something more permanent.
Body Art by Tulip is a great way to show your true colors, whether it be through tattoo art, supporting your favorite sports team, or topping off the ultimate zombie costume.
Start off your look with the Face and Body Paint Kit. This kit comes with 8 awesome colors, 2 brushes, and an instruction booklet on how to create the ultimate look. If you’re looking for something a little more glitzy, try the Glitter Tattoo Kit, complete with 9 unique tattoo designs, 2 brushes, 6 colors of glitter paint, and more! Both the Face and Body Paint and the Glitter Tattoo paint last for up to 5 days…so you’ll have lots of time to show off your artwork!
From fun Halloween costumes to clever and creative school pride designs, Body Art by Tulip will help you create the ultimate look!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway
- Houndstooth Wallpaper Stencil
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer