Tulip Beads in a Bottle
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tulip Beads in a Bottle
gifted by ilovetocreate
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
Decorate fabric and more with Tulip Beads in a Bottle and one of the many transfer patterns that Tulip offers. Using these paints to create bead patterns on a surface is so much faster than sewing individual beads on one at a time.
If you want to decorate clothes, fabric headbands, and more, the drops of paint form self-rounding beads on the surface. And since you don't have to set the paint with heat, you have more options for where to place them. The paint comes in several four-pack color and finish combinations - finishes like gemstone, pearl, semiprecious, and metallic offer variety for your fabric-crafting needs. You can add even more embellishments with crystals and studs that coordinate with the paints.
And if you're indimidated as to how to start, Tulip has made it easy by creating a line of small and large transfers. These transfers work best on fabrics made of more than 50% polyester and are heat-set with your iron onto prewashed fabric. The large iron-on ink transfers are great for the neckline of a t-shirt, while the smaller motifs include various florals, a butterfly, and a peace sign.
So start changing up your clothes and accessories with Tulip Beads in a Bottle and accompanying transfers!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch