Tulip Beads in a Bottle
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tulip Beads in a Bottle
gifted by ilovetocreate
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
Decorate fabric and more with Tulip Beads in a Bottle and one of the many transfer patterns that Tulip offers. Using these paints to create bead patterns on a surface is so much faster than sewing individual beads on one at a time.
If you want to decorate clothes, fabric headbands, and more, the drops of paint form self-rounding beads on the surface. And since you don't have to set the paint with heat, you have more options for where to place them. The paint comes in several four-pack color and finish combinations - finishes like gemstone, pearl, semiprecious, and metallic offer variety for your fabric-crafting needs. You can add even more embellishments with crystals and studs that coordinate with the paints.
And if you're indimidated as to how to start, Tulip has made it easy by creating a line of small and large transfers. These transfers work best on fabrics made of more than 50% polyester and are heat-set with your iron onto prewashed fabric. The large iron-on ink transfers are great for the neckline of a t-shirt, while the smaller motifs include various florals, a butterfly, and a peace sign.
So start changing up your clothes and accessories with Tulip Beads in a Bottle and accompanying transfers!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- Zippy Loom
- Fabric Spray Paint from Tulip
- Practical Origami
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- X ACTO Designer Series Circle Cutter
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Fiskars Fuse
- Bali Bandz and Bali Point to Point Tablerunner Pattern Quilts
- BasicGrey Scrapbook Set
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor