Transfer Artist Paper
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Transfer Artist Paper
Gifted by C&T Publishing
Reviewed by Julia Litz, editor at FaveCrafts.com
Transfer Artist Paper allows crafters to transfer images to virtually any surface with the heat of an iron. You can use this innovative, award-winning medium on fabric, paper, wood, glass, metal, and more! Print, paint, stamp, or draw images onto this paper - it's just that versatile. You can even overlap the the transferred images for an abstract, more layered apperance.
Have no fear - the colors in the images won't fade or lose their luster over time. Each project is washable and completely crack-resistant - no need to fear the washing machine.
If you're a craft newbie, this is the perfect project for you - each package comes with comprehensive instructions to walk you through the transer process. And if you're a craft expert, take time to expirement with different projects and images. There's no shortage of creative project ideas when you're using Transfer Artist Paper!
Projects that use Transfer Artist Paper:
Review of Create With Transfer Artist Paper.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Organizers Set
- Recycled Milk Carton Stationery Organizer
- Vintage Lamb Crochet Toddler Hat Pattern
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Absolutely Adorable DIY Mason Jar Candle
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Cute Crochet Macarons