Tipping Points Knitting Needles
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tipping Points Knitting Needles by Susan Bates
Gifted by Coats & Clark
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Knitters of all levels know...one needle does not fit all patterns. Not only do knitting needles come in a variety of sizes, but they also have different points, geared towards different types of projects. From blunt tips to sharp tips, the point of your knitting needle is just as imporant as the needle size itself. And no one likes having to change needles in the middle of a project...
Thankfully Susan Bates has come up with a brilliant idea on how to get the most out of your knitting needles. Tipping Points is the innovative new knitting needle that provides the only interchangeable tip on the market. These needles feature point profices that can be quickly interchanged to met the demands of a wide variety of yarn textures, fibers, and twists.
With a blunt tip, a medium tip, and sharp tip included in each set, you'll be ready to knit up just about anything and everything! Available in 8 vibrant colors and sizes ranging from 3.5-10.5, these knitting needles will soon become all you need to create amazingly beautiful knit projects this year.
Since yarns come in all shapes, sizes, and varieties, why not have needles to help you get the job done? The Blunt tip is great for working with loosly spun yarns while the Medium tip is better for all-purpose use and everyday projects. Finally, the Sharp tip is great for working lace and cables.
With this amazing Tipping Points Set from Susan Bates, you'll be knitting up a storm in no time!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket
- Jumbo Easter Egg Kids Craft Idea
- Cuddly Bunny Easter Sewing Project
- Cuddle Up Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Polka Dot Spring Vase Craft
- Clover Sewing Prize Pack
- Little B
- Little B Embellishment Bundle
- Sprinrite Basket of Bulky Yarn