Tipping Points Knitting Needles
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tipping Points Knitting Needles by Susan Bates
Gifted by Coats & Clark
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Knitters of all levels know...one needle does not fit all patterns. Not only do knitting needles come in a variety of sizes, but they also have different points, geared towards different types of projects. From blunt tips to sharp tips, the point of your knitting needle is just as imporant as the needle size itself. And no one likes having to change needles in the middle of a project...
Thankfully Susan Bates has come up with a brilliant idea on how to get the most out of your knitting needles. Tipping Points is the innovative new knitting needle that provides the only interchangeable tip on the market. These needles feature point profices that can be quickly interchanged to met the demands of a wide variety of yarn textures, fibers, and twists.
With a blunt tip, a medium tip, and sharp tip included in each set, you'll be ready to knit up just about anything and everything! Available in 8 vibrant colors and sizes ranging from 3.5-10.5, these knitting needles will soon become all you need to create amazingly beautiful knit projects this year.
Since yarns come in all shapes, sizes, and varieties, why not have needles to help you get the job done? The Blunt tip is great for working with loosly spun yarns while the Medium tip is better for all-purpose use and everyday projects. Finally, the Sharp tip is great for working lace and cables.
With this amazing Tipping Points Set from Susan Bates, you'll be knitting up a storm in no time!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Clay Tool Starter Kit and Classic Clay
- Practical Origami
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Extreme Glitter Paint
- Darice Embossing Folders
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- PLUS America Decoration Rollers
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy DIY Castle Printables