Surehold Glue Set
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Surehold Glue Set
Gifted by Surehold Adhesives
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
As a crafter, I know the importance of strong glue. A hot glue gun is fine in a pinch, but when it comes to gluing toys, rubber, vinyl, leather, suede, shoes, acrylic and more, I need something that will get the job done without ruining my product.
And that’s why I love SureHold SureFlex Adhesive and Plastic Surgery Superhold Glue. The SureFlex Adhesive has a flexible bond that never becomes brittle, so it’s perfect for fixing fabrics and toys. It dries clear and is quick to dry. The Plastic Surgery Superhold Glue is great for when you just need a touch of glue, like to fix a small crack or to glue small pieces of clay together.
Even if you’re not big on crafting, this glue set is great to have on hand for when something breaks or needs repair. The SureFlex Adhesive comes in a squeezable tube that is easy to open and use. And it’s no secret that some super glue bottles are near impossible to open after one or two uses…not the case with the Plastic Surgery SureHold glue. This little tube makes super gluing a breeze, and you won’t hurt your hand by having to squeeze to get the glue to come out of the bottle. The glue is released when you put soft pressure on the tube and then the glue is sucked back into the tube when the pressure is released, so there’s no spilling or wasting…or gluing yourself to your project!
For crafters and DIY’ers alike, the SureFlex Adhesive and the Plastic Surgery glue set is a must-have. From small fixes to large projects, this glue is strong, reliable, and easy to use!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knotted Spiral Accent Pillow
- Candy Cane Christmas Scarf Pattern
- Mummy Mason Jar Luminary
- 15 Easy Craft Ideas, Genius Tips and DIY Projects
- Horseshoe Slouchy Cable Hat
- Yarn Wrapped Bangle
- Always Kiss Me At Midnight Cowl
- Foil Monogram Notebook
- Kindle Cover
- All Seasons Placemats