Surehold Glue Set
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Surehold Glue Set
Gifted by Surehold Adhesives
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
As a crafter, I know the importance of strong glue. A hot glue gun is fine in a pinch, but when it comes to gluing toys, rubber, vinyl, leather, suede, shoes, acrylic and more, I need something that will get the job done without ruining my product.
And that’s why I love SureHold SureFlex Adhesive and Plastic Surgery Superhold Glue. The SureFlex Adhesive has a flexible bond that never becomes brittle, so it’s perfect for fixing fabrics and toys. It dries clear and is quick to dry. The Plastic Surgery Superhold Glue is great for when you just need a touch of glue, like to fix a small crack or to glue small pieces of clay together.
Even if you’re not big on crafting, this glue set is great to have on hand for when something breaks or needs repair. The SureFlex Adhesive comes in a squeezable tube that is easy to open and use. And it’s no secret that some super glue bottles are near impossible to open after one or two uses…not the case with the Plastic Surgery SureHold glue. This little tube makes super gluing a breeze, and you won’t hurt your hand by having to squeeze to get the glue to come out of the bottle. The glue is released when you put soft pressure on the tube and then the glue is sucked back into the tube when the pressure is released, so there’s no spilling or wasting…or gluing yourself to your project!
For crafters and DIY’ers alike, the SureFlex Adhesive and the Plastic Surgery glue set is a must-have. From small fixes to large projects, this glue is strong, reliable, and easy to use!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life