We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
State Line Bags
Gifted by State Line Bag Company
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Perfect for gift gifting, storage, or bundling up party favors for a wedding or party, these State Line bags are a crafter's dream come true!
These cotton drawstring bags come in a wide variety of sizes, from tiny jewelry bags to backpacks that are great for taking to a sleepover or the gym. They're easy to decorate, washable, and durable...and kids and adults alike will love adding their own flair to their bags!
I took a handful of bags home and gathered my family together for a little craft time. I pulled out all my supplies and told everyone to go crazy! It was amazing what could be done with these bags. You could use paint, rubber stamps, embroidery, markers, and several other tools and techniques to add your own touch to these cotton Muslin bags.
If you're looking to get a bunch of bags for a wedding or event, you can order them wholesale through the State Line Web site. Smaller quantities can also be ordered or purchased at local retail shops across the country. You could even have your bags customized for you when you order them! This would be great for weddings or family reunions.
Great for parties and gatherings, as well as craft time with the kids, these State Line Bags inspire creativity and leave the door wide open for kids and adults to add their own special touch to their cotton bag of choice.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life
- 12 Easy Knitting Patterns For Baby Clothes
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties