Spellbinders Grand Calibur die cutting and embossing machine
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Spellbinders Grand Calibur
Gifted by Spellbinders
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
One of the best products introduced to papercrafting has been the cutting machine. The ease of cutting multiple shapes precisely and quickly makes creating paper crafts even more enjoyable. More recently, papercrafters have been looking for ways to add textural elements to their paper cutouts, so adding the ability to emboss mechanically has skyrocketed to the forefront.
The Spellbinders Grand Calibur die-cutting and embossing system makes it quick and easy to cut or emboss multiple dies at once. Given the size of this machine, it can accommodate large-format dies, which opens up your paper-crafting options. There are multiple mats depending on whether you're cutting or embossing, and the ones that come with the Grand Calibur are very clearly marked so you know when to use them and in what order - SO helpful. The two-step cutting-and-embossing process uses the same die: you run the layered plate through once to cut, then change the top plates or mat and run the layers through without moving the die to emboss.
Must-mention features on this machine include a large suction cup to keep the Grand Calibur in place as you crank the layers through the machine, a large handle to hold on to when you crank, and the larger size format. Its plates measure 8-1/4" x 11-3/4" so you can work with larger designs; the Grand Calibur can cut or emboss paper up to 8-1/8" wide. And don't forget its compatibility with several other brands of dies, including Sizzlits, Cuttlebug, Quickutz, Fiskars Embossing Plate, and brass embossing stencils! Lightweight (10 pounds) and portable, this machine will get you geared up to make cards, paper crafts, scrapbook layouts, and much more.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Premier Deluxe Interchangeable Needle Set
- Practical Origami
- Craftwell USA eBrush Airbrush System Review
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Fabric Spray Paint from Tulip
- Dritz Rotary Cutter
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- PLUS America Adhesive Glue Tape
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Cute Crochet Doll
- 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Hat Pattern
- Recycled Crowns from Foil Wrapping Paper
- DIY Butterfly Valentine's Day Card Box Holder
- 44 Easy Craft Projects For Adults
- Quick and Easy DIY Label
- Block Stitch Bun Hat Pattern
- Terrarium in a Mason Jar Gift Idea