We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by dbest products
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I love Crop Nights, Crochet Circles, and crafting with my friends, but I must say that lugging all my supplies back and forth can be exhausting. Making trips back and forth from my apartment to the car made the idea of crafting anywhere but my home too much of a hassle...that is until I discovered the Smart Cart.
This amazing cart weighs less than 3 pounds, but can hold up to 110 pounds of supplies! It has smooth rotating wheels for easy maneuvering and a curved expandable handle, allowing you to pull a heaver load using less force.
Not only would this Smart Cart be great for toting craft supplies, but you can easily use it to carry groceries, work files, school supplies, and more. The possibilities are literally endless. The Smart Cart also has a solid cover that Velcros shut to protect your contents and your privacy.
If you love to craft and travel or find yourself having to tote anything from supplies to groceries, I highly recommend investing in a Smart Cart. It folds up to less than 2” when you’re not using it, so you can store it easily in your car, under your bed, or in your closet. For smart organizers, there’s no better option than the Smart Cart.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Practical Origami
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Anchor Threads
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
- Anchor Living Needlepoint Tapestry
- Extreme Glitter Paint
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie