We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by dbest products
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I love Crop Nights, Crochet Circles, and crafting with my friends, but I must say that lugging all my supplies back and forth can be exhausting. Making trips back and forth from my apartment to the car made the idea of crafting anywhere but my home too much of a hassle...that is until I discovered the Smart Cart.
This amazing cart weighs less than 3 pounds, but can hold up to 110 pounds of supplies! It has smooth rotating wheels for easy maneuvering and a curved expandable handle, allowing you to pull a heaver load using less force.
Not only would this Smart Cart be great for toting craft supplies, but you can easily use it to carry groceries, work files, school supplies, and more. The possibilities are literally endless. The Smart Cart also has a solid cover that Velcros shut to protect your contents and your privacy.
If you love to craft and travel or find yourself having to tote anything from supplies to groceries, I highly recommend investing in a Smart Cart. It folds up to less than 2” when you’re not using it, so you can store it easily in your car, under your bed, or in your closet. For smart organizers, there’s no better option than the Smart Cart.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Clover Sewing Prize Pack
- Little B
- Little B Embellishment Bundle
- Sprinrite Basket of Bulky Yarn
- Arch Columns Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Baby's First Valentine's Day Shirt
- Dyed Leopard Print Easter Egg Craft
- Polymer Clay Shamrock Pin St. Patrick's Day Craft
- Sparkly St. Patrick's Day Treat Bags
- Stenciled Ornament Kit from Stencil1