We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by dbest products
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I love Crop Nights, Crochet Circles, and crafting with my friends, but I must say that lugging all my supplies back and forth can be exhausting. Making trips back and forth from my apartment to the car made the idea of crafting anywhere but my home too much of a hassle...that is until I discovered the Smart Cart.
This amazing cart weighs less than 3 pounds, but can hold up to 110 pounds of supplies! It has smooth rotating wheels for easy maneuvering and a curved expandable handle, allowing you to pull a heaver load using less force.
Not only would this Smart Cart be great for toting craft supplies, but you can easily use it to carry groceries, work files, school supplies, and more. The possibilities are literally endless. The Smart Cart also has a solid cover that Velcros shut to protect your contents and your privacy.
If you love to craft and travel or find yourself having to tote anything from supplies to groceries, I highly recommend investing in a Smart Cart. It folds up to less than 2” when you’re not using it, so you can store it easily in your car, under your bed, or in your closet. For smart organizers, there’s no better option than the Smart Cart.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Learn to Knit Kit from Creative Publishing
- Practical Origami
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- DecoArt Americana Multi-Surface Satins
- Tulip Fabric Paint Variety Pack
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Chalkboard Teacher Gift
- Chalkboard Football Party Tray
- Spring Message Chalkboard
- Chalkboard Herb Pots
- Classroom Birthdays Sign
- Leafy Tiered Gift Centerpiece
- Winter Wonder Holiday Wreath
- Clothespin Holiday Tree
- Sunburst Tie Dye Deco Block