We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by dbest products
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I love Crop Nights, Crochet Circles, and crafting with my friends, but I must say that lugging all my supplies back and forth can be exhausting. Making trips back and forth from my apartment to the car made the idea of crafting anywhere but my home too much of a hassle...that is until I discovered the Smart Cart.
This amazing cart weighs less than 3 pounds, but can hold up to 110 pounds of supplies! It has smooth rotating wheels for easy maneuvering and a curved expandable handle, allowing you to pull a heaver load using less force.
Not only would this Smart Cart be great for toting craft supplies, but you can easily use it to carry groceries, work files, school supplies, and more. The possibilities are literally endless. The Smart Cart also has a solid cover that Velcros shut to protect your contents and your privacy.
If you love to craft and travel or find yourself having to tote anything from supplies to groceries, I highly recommend investing in a Smart Cart. It folds up to less than 2” when you’re not using it, so you can store it easily in your car, under your bed, or in your closet. For smart organizers, there’s no better option than the Smart Cart.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Super Chunky Merino Wool Beginner Blanket Knitting Kit
- Boye NeedleMaster Interchangeable Needle System
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint Collection
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- Pigma Micron Pens
- Practical Origami
- Hobby Holster Pack
- The Tattered Lace Baby Blue Die Cutting Machine
- Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig
- Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- It's A Boy Light-Up Card
- Monogrammed China Plate
- DIY Felt Flowers
- Baby Octopus Crochet Applique
- Happy Thoughts Printable Coloring Page
- Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern
- Glass Pedestal Flower Holders
- DIY Pebble Coasters
- Back-to-School Crayon Art
- Flower Swirl Doodle Pages