Sizzix Embossing Folders
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Sizzix Embossing Folders
Gifted by Sizzix
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Since the release of the paper embossing machine, paper crafting has reached a new height. With a simple embosser, you can create your own wedding invitations, make unique and texturized scrapbook embellishments, or can add a new look to your handmade cards.
Once I tried the Sizzix Embossing machine, I was hooked! What a fun way to jazz up your paper crafts, invitations, cards, scrapbooks, and basically any and every paper craft you happen to be working on! When I tried the machine, I used the Sizzix Vintage Buttons embossing folders and I absolutely love the results!
With these two folders, you get a super cute imprint of vintage buttons, as well as an imprint of a frame, perfect for baby pictures or baby announcements. These folders are extremely easy to use and will work with several embossing machines, including the Sizzix, Big Shot, Vagabond, and more.
You could also use the Jim Holtz Alterations Embossing diffuser to create sweet silhouettes in your paper. These embossing folders are great for scrapbooks, wedding cards, and gift tags. They’re also compatible with a variety of embossing machines, so no matter what machine you have, you can make use of these great kits!
If you have a paper embossing machine and you’re looking for some fun and unique folders to use, try the Vintage Buttons and Alterations Embossing folders from Sizzix! They’re fun and easy to use and will give your project dimension, texture, and style that looks professional!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Organizers Set
- Recycled Milk Carton Stationery Organizer
- Vintage Lamb Crochet Toddler Hat Pattern
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Absolutely Adorable DIY Mason Jar Candle
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Cute Crochet Macarons