Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Create your own 1-inch, single-fold bias tape! The Simplicity Bias Tape Maker makes the process of creating your own customized tape unbelievably easy.
The machine features an on/off switch and automatically turns off after 10 minutes of inactivity. The automatic shut-off feature is perfect for conserving energy. The product also features multiple heat settings, thus allowing you to experiment with your tape-making and try new things. It also helps control the heat emitted from the projects - no need to worry about burnt fingers.
With this handy machine, quilters and fabric crafters can make up to 35 feet of their own bias tape. In fact, you can make 12 feet of bias tape in just 60 seconds - how cool is that? Even craft beginners will love the versatility of this project and the easy-to-understand features.
This machine also doubles as a carrying case so it is easily transportable. There is a handle on the lid which allows you to take your light-weight machine to classes and craft gatherings.
For more information, check out the informational video below.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe