Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Create your own 1-inch, single-fold bias tape! The Simplicity Bias Tape Maker makes the process of creating your own customized tape unbelievably easy.
The machine features an on/off switch and automatically turns off after 10 minutes of inactivity. The automatic shut-off feature is perfect for conserving energy. The product also features multiple heat settings, thus allowing you to experiment with your tape-making and try new things. It also helps control the heat emitted from the projects - no need to worry about burnt fingers.
With this handy machine, quilters and fabric crafters can make up to 35 feet of their own bias tape. In fact, you can make 12 feet of bias tape in just 60 seconds - how cool is that? Even craft beginners will love the versatility of this project and the easy-to-understand features.
This machine also doubles as a carrying case so it is easily transportable. There is a handle on the lid which allows you to take your light-weight machine to classes and craft gatherings.
For more information, check out the informational video below.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Delightful Daisy DIY Wall Art
- Joyful Trees DIY Wall Art
- Darling Daisy Embroidered Shoes
- Southwest iPhone Embroidery Pattern
- Creative Scarves Book Review
- American Indian-Inspired Beaded Belt
- Crochet Chain Links Pillow
- Felt Succulent Banner
- Nautical Knock-off Bracelet Pattern
- Jazzed Up Friendship Bracelet