Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Create your own 1-inch, single-fold bias tape! The Simplicity Bias Tape Maker makes the process of creating your own customized tape unbelievably easy.
The machine features an on/off switch and automatically turns off after 10 minutes of inactivity. The automatic shut-off feature is perfect for conserving energy. The product also features multiple heat settings, thus allowing you to experiment with your tape-making and try new things. It also helps control the heat emitted from the projects - no need to worry about burnt fingers.
With this handy machine, quilters and fabric crafters can make up to 35 feet of their own bias tape. In fact, you can make 12 feet of bias tape in just 60 seconds - how cool is that? Even craft beginners will love the versatility of this project and the easy-to-understand features.
This machine also doubles as a carrying case so it is easily transportable. There is a handle on the lid which allows you to take your light-weight machine to classes and craft gatherings.
For more information, check out the informational video below.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More