Silky Twist Yarn from Lion Brand
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Lion Brand Silky Twist Yarn
Gifted by Lion Brand Yarn
Reviewed by Karisa Tell
This silky yarn is a super bulky bucle yarn that you can use to make anything comfy, cozy, and warm. The yarn is thick and soft, perfect for knitting or crocheting a cozy scarf, a cuddly blanket, or even a Santa beard! I could pet this yarn all day--it's just that soft! Available in both solids colors and tweeds, this yarn can be used for any project you can think up. Make scarves and shawls in a rainbow of colors and prints! The best part is that your patterns will work up quickly with this bulky yarn, so you can make lots of different projects in no time!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft