Sharp Crochet Hook
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Sharp Crochet Hook
Gifted by Sharp Crochet Hook
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Blankets, gloves, socks, pillowcases, and even paper crafts can have a beautiful crocheted edge with the Sharp Crochet Hook tool.
The Sharp Crochet Hook is a great tool for anyone who loves a frilly soft edge to their various projects. This unique hook has a sharp point right above the hook, so it’s easy to push it through fabric, burlap, and paper.
Included with this tool is a small book of 15 edging patterns, arranged from easy to advanced. Even the easiest of patterns looks like it was done by a pro! The “So Sweet” pattern, for example, is great for intermediate crocheters and would look beautiful on an afghan or a pair of gloves. For those who like a good challenge, the “Heaven in Bloom” pattern teaches you to create a beautiful border of crocheted flowers, which would look cute on a baby blanket or a spring lace tablecloth.
The Sharp Crochet Hook is a great tool for those who love to add a special touch to their projects. From fabric to paper, this hook takes your crafts “over the edge!”
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial