Shamrock Yo Yo Maker
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Shamrock Yo –Yo Maker
Gifted by Clover
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Yo-Yo’s have been used in quilting and crafting for ages. A great technique to use up scrap fabric, Clover has taken the yo-yo to new heights and possibilities with its line of Quick Yo-Yo Maker templates. The instructions are concise, clear, and easy to follow even for the beginner. You’ll cut fabric to fit the size of the template, then stitch, remove the template, and gather. The shamrock is a wonderfully dimensional shape and the packaging includes many project ideas. The template comes in 2 sizes: small and large and both were tested and reviewed. The template is very sturdy and this template can be used over and over to make the yo-yos the exact size which isn’t easy without a tool like this one. The backside of the yo-yo is shaped like a shamrock while the right side looks like a charming flower. Another winner from Clover.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Spring Craft Ideas For Everyone
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers