Shamrock Yo Yo Maker
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Shamrock Yo –Yo Maker
Gifted by Clover
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Yo-Yo’s have been used in quilting and crafting for ages. A great technique to use up scrap fabric, Clover has taken the yo-yo to new heights and possibilities with its line of Quick Yo-Yo Maker templates. The instructions are concise, clear, and easy to follow even for the beginner. You’ll cut fabric to fit the size of the template, then stitch, remove the template, and gather. The shamrock is a wonderfully dimensional shape and the packaging includes many project ideas. The template comes in 2 sizes: small and large and both were tested and reviewed. The template is very sturdy and this template can be used over and over to make the yo-yos the exact size which isn’t easy without a tool like this one. The backside of the yo-yo is shaped like a shamrock while the right side looks like a charming flower. Another winner from Clover.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Practical Origami
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Super Wikki Stix
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- Learn to Knit Kit from Creative Publishing
- DecoArt Americana Multi-Surface Satins
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Dcor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Beginner Crochet Patterns For Your Kitchen
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Jessica Potasz
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps