Shamrock Yo Yo Maker
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Shamrock Yo –Yo Maker
Gifted by Clover
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Yo-Yo’s have been used in quilting and crafting for ages. A great technique to use up scrap fabric, Clover has taken the yo-yo to new heights and possibilities with its line of Quick Yo-Yo Maker templates. The instructions are concise, clear, and easy to follow even for the beginner. You’ll cut fabric to fit the size of the template, then stitch, remove the template, and gather. The shamrock is a wonderfully dimensional shape and the packaging includes many project ideas. The template comes in 2 sizes: small and large and both were tested and reviewed. The template is very sturdy and this template can be used over and over to make the yo-yos the exact size which isn’t easy without a tool like this one. The backside of the yo-yo is shaped like a shamrock while the right side looks like a charming flower. Another winner from Clover.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts