We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by ContainYaCrafts
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
If papercrafting's a real pain in your back (literally), the work position of the Scrap'n Easel will alleviate strain and stress, letting you enjoy your scrapbooking and papercrafting even more! The sturdy magnetic surface allows you to arrange elements on your page, so you can really see your page designs come to life before your eyes.
When I papercraft, I hunch over my work surface and cause a bit of a backache. With the Scrap'n Easel, I can tip my work up at a 30-degree angle and the two 12.25" x 12.25" panels are sturdy enough that I can arrange elements on the page. You can use one of the 16 small magnets that come with the Scrap'n Easel to position your cutouts, photos, etc., and then easily arrange them on the page, stepping back to see what the overall layout or two-page design look like. Once you've got everything where you want, you can slip some adhesive underneath to secure them in place or mark their placement in another way if desired. In addition, there's a magnetic ruler to help you precisely place the parts. Gridded sheets slip into corner holders so they're held in place when you need them, but easily removeable for when you want to flip the Scrap'n Easel into its inverted display position.
And speaking of the Scrap'n Easel's display position, you can use it to show off your pages at a crop, as a backdrop to photograph your work, and more. Since the grids are removeable, the work surface can become a matt black surface for photography and more.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Trash Origami
- Adult Coloring Books
- Knotted Spiral Accent Pillow
- Candy Cane Christmas Scarf Pattern
- Mummy Mason Jar Luminary
- 15 Easy Craft Ideas, Genius Tips and DIY Projects
- Horseshoe Slouchy Cable Hat
- Yarn Wrapped Bangle
- Always Kiss Me At Midnight Cowl
- Foil Monogram Notebook