We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by ContainYaCrafts
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
If papercrafting's a real pain in your back (literally), the work position of the Scrap'n Easel will alleviate strain and stress, letting you enjoy your scrapbooking and papercrafting even more! The sturdy magnetic surface allows you to arrange elements on your page, so you can really see your page designs come to life before your eyes.
When I papercraft, I hunch over my work surface and cause a bit of a backache. With the Scrap'n Easel, I can tip my work up at a 30-degree angle and the two 12.25" x 12.25" panels are sturdy enough that I can arrange elements on the page. You can use one of the 16 small magnets that come with the Scrap'n Easel to position your cutouts, photos, etc., and then easily arrange them on the page, stepping back to see what the overall layout or two-page design look like. Once you've got everything where you want, you can slip some adhesive underneath to secure them in place or mark their placement in another way if desired. In addition, there's a magnetic ruler to help you precisely place the parts. Gridded sheets slip into corner holders so they're held in place when you need them, but easily removeable for when you want to flip the Scrap'n Easel into its inverted display position.
And speaking of the Scrap'n Easel's display position, you can use it to show off your pages at a crop, as a backdrop to photograph your work, and more. Since the grids are removeable, the work surface can become a matt black surface for photography and more.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Preparing Your DIY Quilt for Quilting
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff