We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by ContainYaCrafts
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
If papercrafting's a real pain in your back (literally), the work position of the Scrap'n Easel will alleviate strain and stress, letting you enjoy your scrapbooking and papercrafting even more! The sturdy magnetic surface allows you to arrange elements on your page, so you can really see your page designs come to life before your eyes.
When I papercraft, I hunch over my work surface and cause a bit of a backache. With the Scrap'n Easel, I can tip my work up at a 30-degree angle and the two 12.25" x 12.25" panels are sturdy enough that I can arrange elements on the page. You can use one of the 16 small magnets that come with the Scrap'n Easel to position your cutouts, photos, etc., and then easily arrange them on the page, stepping back to see what the overall layout or two-page design look like. Once you've got everything where you want, you can slip some adhesive underneath to secure them in place or mark their placement in another way if desired. In addition, there's a magnetic ruler to help you precisely place the parts. Gridded sheets slip into corner holders so they're held in place when you need them, but easily removeable for when you want to flip the Scrap'n Easel into its inverted display position.
And speaking of the Scrap'n Easel's display position, you can use it to show off your pages at a crop, as a backdrop to photograph your work, and more. Since the grids are removeable, the work surface can become a matt black surface for photography and more.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Apricot Bath Bomb Recipe
- Homemade Lip Balm
- Spiced Brown Sugar Scrub
- Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Tool Box DIY Father's Day Gift
- Mary Vaughn
- Red and Black Dangly Plastic Earrings
- Refashioned Patchwork Jacket Sewing Pattern
- Coraline's Summer Baby Hat Pattern