Sakura Quickie Glue
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Sakura
Reviewed By Maria Nerius, FaveCrafts.com Resident Craft Expert
I’ve tried using glue pens before. The concept is a good one with a pen you can really control where and how thick you apply the glue, but I never really found one that lived up to that concept until I tried the Quickie Glue pen. It’s a 2-way glue meaning it can be reposition-able or permanent depending on how you use it. If you apply wet to wet it is a permanent bond, if you allow the glue to dry then attach you’ll get a temporarily or reposition-able bond. The glue is blue when wet and clear when dry to help you see and know if you are working with wet or dry glue. I loved this pen. It didn’t clog, the glue flowed smoothly, and I had excellent control. You should write, draw, or apply with a slow easy motion for the best coverage. As always make sure any surface is clean and dry before applying any glue. The Quickie Glue pen is one of my new favorite tools as it has an excellent bond and a 0.7 line width, which is perfect for all my paper, stamping, and cardmaking needs. You can foil and emboss with this glue.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Learn to Knit Kit from Creative Publishing
- Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set
- Practical Origami
- Coats & Clark 200th Anniversary Spools and Tin
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- Super Wikki Stix
- Etchall Paint Products
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Jessica Potasz
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps
- Paper Dolls Crochet Shawlette Pattern