Sakura Quickie Glue
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Sakura
Reviewed By Maria Nerius, FaveCrafts.com Resident Craft Expert
I’ve tried using glue pens before. The concept is a good one with a pen you can really control where and how thick you apply the glue, but I never really found one that lived up to that concept until I tried the Quickie Glue pen. It’s a 2-way glue meaning it can be reposition-able or permanent depending on how you use it. If you apply wet to wet it is a permanent bond, if you allow the glue to dry then attach you’ll get a temporarily or reposition-able bond. The glue is blue when wet and clear when dry to help you see and know if you are working with wet or dry glue. I loved this pen. It didn’t clog, the glue flowed smoothly, and I had excellent control. You should write, draw, or apply with a slow easy motion for the best coverage. As always make sure any surface is clean and dry before applying any glue. The Quickie Glue pen is one of my new favorite tools as it has an excellent bond and a 0.7 line width, which is perfect for all my paper, stamping, and cardmaking needs. You can foil and emboss with this glue.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid