Sakura Quickie Glue
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Sakura
Reviewed By Maria Nerius, FaveCrafts.com Resident Craft Expert
I’ve tried using glue pens before. The concept is a good one with a pen you can really control where and how thick you apply the glue, but I never really found one that lived up to that concept until I tried the Quickie Glue pen. It’s a 2-way glue meaning it can be reposition-able or permanent depending on how you use it. If you apply wet to wet it is a permanent bond, if you allow the glue to dry then attach you’ll get a temporarily or reposition-able bond. The glue is blue when wet and clear when dry to help you see and know if you are working with wet or dry glue. I loved this pen. It didn’t clog, the glue flowed smoothly, and I had excellent control. You should write, draw, or apply with a slow easy motion for the best coverage. As always make sure any surface is clean and dry before applying any glue. The Quickie Glue pen is one of my new favorite tools as it has an excellent bond and a 0.7 line width, which is perfect for all my paper, stamping, and cardmaking needs. You can foil and emboss with this glue.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More