SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
SEI Iron-On Flocked Transfers
Gifted by SEI
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Iron On's are a great way to turn a plain tee shirt into something fun to wear. You can also use them to jazz up tote bags, frames, headbands, towels, and so much more...and this awesome collection of iron on's from SEI Crafts makes turning a plain white wearable into something fashionable and fun to wear!
These flocked ion on's are made especially for pajamas and are great for kids of all ages. With cute sayings like "Pirates Don't have Bedtimes!", "I'm Pulling an All-Nighter", "Bedtime...who said anything about bedtime?", and "Night Owl", these sweet little iron ons are quick and easy to use on anything from shirts to pillow cases.
If you're looking for something with a little more character, the My Own Monster iron on's are sure to please! Available in a fairy princess theme, a pirate theme, a general girl theme and a general boy theme, these adorable monsters offer 1,000's of possibilies for kids to create their very own monsters. All you need to do is cut out the pieces and have kids arrange their own monsters however they'd like. Then mom or dad can iron them down and kids will be able to show off their very own creations! This is a great activity for sleepovers or kids' birthday parties.
For the older kids, SEI has a cute collection of vintage inspired iron on's, great for making vintage inspired tee shirts, tote bags, jackets, and more. This set includes an anchor, mustache, electric guitar, and a pair of sunglasses. The best thing about these iron ons, and all the iron ons listed here, is that they won't crack, fade, or peel...so they're long lasting and durable...which is great for kids and teens alike.
Kids and teens who play on sports teams might like the Polka Dot letter collection. These letters are ironed on individually, so they're perfect for personalizing jerseys, making family reunion tee shirts, and even labeling items like towels, shoes, and more. You get 2 of each letter, so there are lots of possibilities for creating personalized decor and wearables.
Finally, everyone is sure to love the collection of patterned iron on's, available in Houndstooth, Pink Polka Dot, and Zebra Print. These iron on's come in full sheets, so they're great for large projects or cutting small shapes for your own creative projects. Make headbands, decorate tee shirts, and add a fun touch to a hand bag with the help of these colorful and fun iron on patterns.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket