Romney Ridge Farm Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Romney Ridge Farm Yarn
Gifted by Romney Ridge Farm
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge supporter of locally grown and processed goods. From food to home décor, if it’s handmade and made locally, I’m sold. So when I heard about Romney Ridge Farm Yarn Company, I couldn’t wait to learn more about what they do.
Romney Ridge Farm Yarn Co. produces hand-dyed yarns from “happy sheep”. The yarn is 100% grown and produced in Maine, and I must say that the quality is outstanding. I was lucky enough to review the Dark Green yarn and I even got a pattern to go with it! Now I can make a toasty poncho for the wintertime made with yarn that’s grown and processed right here in America.
If you enjoy supporting local business and agriculture, I highly suggest visiting Romney Ridge Farm’s Website and purchasing some of their wonderful yarn or felting kits. Each skein of their yarn is 4 oz/250 yards and colored beautifully. This year support local business and invest in yarn that gives back to your friends and neighbors.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial