Romney Ridge Farm Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Romney Ridge Farm Yarn
Gifted by Romney Ridge Farm
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge supporter of locally grown and processed goods. From food to home décor, if it’s handmade and made locally, I’m sold. So when I heard about Romney Ridge Farm Yarn Company, I couldn’t wait to learn more about what they do.
Romney Ridge Farm Yarn Co. produces hand-dyed yarns from “happy sheep”. The yarn is 100% grown and produced in Maine, and I must say that the quality is outstanding. I was lucky enough to review the Dark Green yarn and I even got a pattern to go with it! Now I can make a toasty poncho for the wintertime made with yarn that’s grown and processed right here in America.
If you enjoy supporting local business and agriculture, I highly suggest visiting Romney Ridge Farm’s Website and purchasing some of their wonderful yarn or felting kits. Each skein of their yarn is 4 oz/250 yards and colored beautifully. This year support local business and invest in yarn that gives back to your friends and neighbors.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Practical Origami
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Anchor Threads
- Printies Design Studio Kits
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Anchor Living Needlepoint Tapestry
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recycled Detergent Lid Pincushion
- Ombre Tie Dye Shirt Wall Art
- Beaded Crochet Choker
- Crochet Dog Doo Doo Bag Holder
- Baby Heart Crochet Beanie
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern