We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Rit Dye
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Tie dye is all grown up! Great for kids and adults alike, the art of tie dye is a fun and clever way to transform a plain shirt, tote bag, dress, towel, skirt, or other wearable into something super colorful and fun...and with the wide assortment of colors from Rit Dye, you'll be able to take a simple white tee and turn it into something truly amazing.
I LOVE all the colors available in the Rit Dye line. From the summery Lemon Yellow, Tangerine, Aquamarine, Sunshine Orange, and Violet to the warmer Dark Green, Cocoa Brown, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Teal, Scarlet, and Purple, there's literally nothing you can't create with the wide assortment of Rit Dye colors.
And you're not just limited to clothing. You can pretty much dye anything and everything with Rit Dye colors. From golf balls to bracelets, wood to felt, you can literally give everything a personal touch with Rit Dye. Even if you're stumped on what to make, you can visit the Rit Dye web site and search their project tutorials. They even break it down by color, so if you find yourself with Dark Green Rit Dye, you can see all their projects using that color!
Wanna see Rit Dye in action? Check out these videos on dyeing a lamp shade and creating a lovely ombre look to your bathroom towels, as well as creating bright and vibrant jeans:
So you can see how easy and fun it is to dye clothes, accessories, home accents, and so much more!
Projects Using Rit Dye:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Learn to Knit Kit from Creative Publishing
- Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set
- Practical Origami
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- Coats & Clark 200th Anniversary Spools and Tin
- Super Wikki Stix
- Etchall Paint Products
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Jessica Potasz
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps
- Paper Dolls Crochet Shawlette Pattern