Ribbon Roll Control
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Ribbon Roll Control
Gifted by Ribbon Roll Control
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Do you have rolls out of control? Looking for an easy way to store your rolls of ribbon? Ribbon Roll Control is a great solution! Available in a variety of sizes, Ribbon Roll Control is a lightweight hanging ribbon rack that makes storing your ribbon rolls easy and efficient.
When I first heard about Ribbon Roll Control, I couldn't wait to try it out for myself. I have been looking for a way to store my ribbon for years, and this device is the answer I've been looking for.
These ribbon holders are a snap to assemble. You can make one shelf or stack up to 3 shelves for tons of ribbon storage. They are made from clear acrylic so you can easily view your ribbon from all angles and the shelves hold virtually all diameters of crafting ribbon. I also love that these ribbon shelves can easily hang on my wall with 2 simple screws. No annoying dowel rods or unneccessary large holes in the wall...this device is sturdy, solid, and the best way I've found to store my ribbon!
Another great feature of this storage unit is that there's a ruler on the bottom of the shelf, so you can easily measure the amount of ribbon you need and make a cut without having to even take the ribbon out of the container.
If you want to learn more about Ribbon Roll Control, check out founder Trish's video on how Ribbon Roll Control can help you organize your ribbons:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch