Red Heart Yarn Collection
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Red Heart Yarn Collection
Gifted by Red Heart Yarn
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I’m a sucker for unique and funky yarn. Yarn with pom poms, multi colored yarn, and yarn with unique textures all make for super fun knitting and crochet projects, and they can instantly transform your project without you having to change yarn or do any special stitches.
Red Heart Yarn is awesome at creating these cool balls of yarn, and with lines like Boutique Swerve, Boutique Ribbons, Boutique Chic, and Team Spirit, you can create one-of-a-kind scarves, hats, shawls and more with yarn unlike anything you’ve seen in stores.
The Boutique Yarn line, which includes Swerve, Ribbons, and Chic yarn, is great for making textured scarves for all occasions. Swerve yarn, available in a variety of color combinations, has loops of like colors that, when knit or crocheted into a scarf, make a fun and frilly garment that anyone would have fun wearing.
The Chic line is also great for making hats, scarves, and shawls. With feathered pom poms already weaved through the yarn, this skein of yarn will help you create a unique accessory that would compliment any fun outfit!
If you’re looking for something a little classier, try knitting or crocheting with Boutique Ribbons yarn. This yarn creates a fun frilly look that’s romantic and feminine. Make a scarf that you can wear year round with this beautiful yarn that’s light and lacy.
For those who are all about team spirit, Red Heart has a whole line of Team Spirit yarns, dyed to match popular school colors. These skeins are great for showing off your school spirit, or showing pride for your favorite team. Since the yarn is two-toned, you can create anything you’d like without having to switch between 2 balls of yarn.
If you’re looking for fun ways to spice up your crochet and knitting patterns, be sure to check out these fun new yarn skeins from Red Heart Yarn.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Christmas Etched Plates
- Jolly Dotted DIY Plates
- DIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Printables
- Mistletoe Printable Christmas Tags
- Amazing Acorn Homemade Gifts
- Soda-rrific Free Thanksgiving Printables
- Pumpkin Bread Thanksgiving Printable
- Glittery DIY Halloween Signs
- DIY Halloween Countdown Boards