Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I have to say that I absolutely love making crocheted baby patterns. From cute hats to adorable baby afghans, baby patterns make great quick and easy crochet patterns that can be completed in a weekend or less. They're also great for donating and giving to new parents! I also love how soft baby yarn is...and the colors are always fun, too! Like it was reading my mind, Red Heart has come up with a new brand of yarn called Gumdrop, which combines all my favorite things!
Soft, colorful, and fun, this Gumdrop yarn from Red Heart (shown here in "Smoothie") is perfect for your upcoming knit or crochet project. Combining bright teals, purples, yellows, and pinks, this yarn can easily be used for hats, blankets, and scarves. I made a little dress for my niece with it, pictured here.
This Red Heart Gumdrob yarn is super soft and easy to work with, and would be perfect for knitting or crocheting. Each skien is 4 oz and contains 204 yards of yarn. I was able to make this dress with 1.5 skiens...but one skien could easily give you enough yarn to make a hat, baby jacket, or even a few pairs of booties.
No matter how you decide to use this yarn, one this is sure sure, you're sure to love the fun pattern and bright colors produced by the new Gumdrop yarn from Red Heart!
Check out the other Gumdrop colors!:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Apricot Bath Bomb Recipe
- Homemade Lip Balm
- Spiced Brown Sugar Scrub
- Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Tool Box DIY Father's Day Gift
- Mary Vaughn
- Red and Black Dangly Plastic Earrings
- Refashioned Patchwork Jacket Sewing Pattern
- Coraline's Summer Baby Hat Pattern