Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I have to say that I absolutely love making crocheted baby patterns. From cute hats to adorable baby afghans, baby patterns make great quick and easy crochet patterns that can be completed in a weekend or less. They're also great for donating and giving to new parents! I also love how soft baby yarn is...and the colors are always fun, too! Like it was reading my mind, Red Heart has come up with a new brand of yarn called Gumdrop, which combines all my favorite things!
Soft, colorful, and fun, this Gumdrop yarn from Red Heart (shown here in "Smoothie") is perfect for your upcoming knit or crochet project. Combining bright teals, purples, yellows, and pinks, this yarn can easily be used for hats, blankets, and scarves. I made a little dress for my niece with it, pictured here.
This Red Heart Gumdrob yarn is super soft and easy to work with, and would be perfect for knitting or crocheting. Each skien is 4 oz and contains 204 yards of yarn. I was able to make this dress with 1.5 skiens...but one skien could easily give you enough yarn to make a hat, baby jacket, or even a few pairs of booties.
No matter how you decide to use this yarn, one this is sure sure, you're sure to love the fun pattern and bright colors produced by the new Gumdrop yarn from Red Heart!
Check out the other Gumdrop colors!:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees