Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I have to say that I absolutely love making crocheted baby patterns. From cute hats to adorable baby afghans, baby patterns make great quick and easy crochet patterns that can be completed in a weekend or less. They're also great for donating and giving to new parents! I also love how soft baby yarn is...and the colors are always fun, too! Like it was reading my mind, Red Heart has come up with a new brand of yarn called Gumdrop, which combines all my favorite things!
Soft, colorful, and fun, this Gumdrop yarn from Red Heart (shown here in "Smoothie") is perfect for your upcoming knit or crochet project. Combining bright teals, purples, yellows, and pinks, this yarn can easily be used for hats, blankets, and scarves. I made a little dress for my niece with it, pictured here.
This Red Heart Gumdrob yarn is super soft and easy to work with, and would be perfect for knitting or crocheting. Each skien is 4 oz and contains 204 yards of yarn. I was able to make this dress with 1.5 skiens...but one skien could easily give you enough yarn to make a hat, baby jacket, or even a few pairs of booties.
No matter how you decide to use this yarn, one this is sure sure, you're sure to love the fun pattern and bright colors produced by the new Gumdrop yarn from Red Heart!
Check out the other Gumdrop colors!:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washed Ashore Crochet Handbag
- Flip Flop Crochet Slippers
- Nautical DIY Organizer
- DIY Cranberry Coconut Oil
- Rubber Band Ball Gift
- Minion DIY Pillowcase
- Sequin Pillowcase Dress Pattern
- Ninja Turtles Pillowcase Pattern
- Watermelon Baby Blanket Pattern
- Silk Snuggles Baby Quilt