Pressman Toy On Safari and Makeover Friends Craft Kits
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Pressman Toys On Safari and Makeover Friends Craft Kits
Gifted by Pressman Toy
Reviewed by Karisa Tell
These craft kits from Pressman Toy are the perfect way to get kids excited about crafting. Part toy, part craft project, Makeover Friends and Safari Park are portable craft kits for kids to make and play with. Kids can practice coloring, yarn crafts, and decorating with pipe cleaners as they build each playset and adorn their characters. Once the craft is completed, kids have handmade toys left to play with over and over again. The Sarfari Park kit contains animals and jungle foliage to decorate, inside of a safari themed playscene which doubles as a carrying case. The Makeover Friends kit includes paper dolls to embellish and accessorize. Both kits include instructions and allow parents to interact creatively with their kids.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial