We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Slice, Inc.
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Great for all types of crafters, the Precision Cutter makes it easy to cut intricate shapes out of everything from paper to cardboard. With a micro-ceramic blade that's safer than most craft knifes and a soft handle that's usable for both left and right handed crafters, this craft knife is reliable and long-lasting.
The Precision Cutter features a high-tech Zirconium Oxide blade that lasts longer than steel and never rusts...so one cutter can last for years and years. The non-slip finish on the handle also makes it easy and safe to work on intricate paper designs.
This would be a great tool for those who love to create lacy paper designs. The small blade is great for getting into those hard-to-reach corners and the comfort of the handle makes this knife easy to hold and manuver as you cut out your design.
The blade is also small, yet effective...so you don't have to worry about those dangerous metal blades that can snap if too much pressure is applied. This is a safe and user-friendly craft knife that can easily serve thousands of purposes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Chopstick Bags
- Boho Tassel DIY Necklace
- Upcycled Watch Face DIY Earrings
- Sea Stone DIY Bracelet
- Ikea Tarva Dresser Makeover with Fabric Lined Drawers
- Sushi Bling
- Inside Out Movie-Themed Shoes
- Polka Dot Little Girls' Apron
- Simple and Elegant Hexagon Art Projects
- Lucky Hat Centerpiece