We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Slice, Inc.
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Great for all types of crafters, the Precision Cutter makes it easy to cut intricate shapes out of everything from paper to cardboard. With a micro-ceramic blade that's safer than most craft knifes and a soft handle that's usable for both left and right handed crafters, this craft knife is reliable and long-lasting.
The Precision Cutter features a high-tech Zirconium Oxide blade that lasts longer than steel and never rusts...so one cutter can last for years and years. The non-slip finish on the handle also makes it easy and safe to work on intricate paper designs.
This would be a great tool for those who love to create lacy paper designs. The small blade is great for getting into those hard-to-reach corners and the comfort of the handle makes this knife easy to hold and manuver as you cut out your design.
The blade is also small, yet effective...so you don't have to worry about those dangerous metal blades that can snap if too much pressure is applied. This is a safe and user-friendly craft knife that can easily serve thousands of purposes.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts